Stuartholme School Is On The Road!
Are you considering a boarding school for your daughter? If so, come meet with staff from Brisbane’s only Catholic girls’ boarding school, Stuartholme School, as we bring Brisbane’s best to you on our regional tour of Queensland.
We can tell you all about a Stuartholme education and what it offers your family. A Stuartholme girl is happy, well–rounded, independent, kind, compassionate and resilient. With us, your daughter will have a defining education. And as Brisbane’s only catholic girls boarding school our girls enjoy their own room and the experiences of vibrant Brisbane city in an outstanding bush setting. Caring and being alert to each boarder are our priorities. Here, country and city, international and indigenous girls make lifelong friendships.
We can confirm the following shows and dates.
- Toowoomba Royal Show – 16 to 18 April 2021
- Goondiwindi Show – 30 April to 1 May 2021
- Beef Week Rockhampton – 2 to 8 May 2021
- ICPA Queensland Conference, Cunnamulla – 1 to 2 June 2021
- ICPA Federal Conference, Longreach – 28 to 29 July 2021
- Talwood Pink Ladies Day, Talwood – 25 August 2021
- Barcaldine Westech Field Days – 7 to 8 September 2021
Our first stop on our tour will be the Toowoomba Royal Show from the 16th to the 18th of April. We will be hosting a "Family Evening" on Saturday the 17th at 5-8pm at the George Banks Roof Top Bar with drinks and a light meal provided.
We extend the invitation to prospective families and anyone who has a connection to the Stuartholme community. If you are interested in attending please RSVP using the form.
More details on our other tour locations will be provided closer to the date.